Stay at Aislaby Lodge in 2016 for 2015 Prices!
Stay with us in 2016 - Pay 2015 Prices
We've kept our prices for 2016 the same as 2015 - so there's even more reason to come back to Aislaby Lodge Cottages and enjoy all that the Whitby area has to offer.
Some of this year's highlights:
- Tour de Yorkshire - back for a second year, from April 30th - May 1st
Find out more: http://letour.yorkshire.com
- Whitby Regatta - an annual favourite, from August 19th - 22nd
Find out more: http://www.whitbyregatta.co.uk
- Whitby Folk Week - another yearly institution, August 20th - 26th this year
Find out more: http://whitbyfolk.co.uk
- Whitby Goth Weekend - April 22nd - 24th
Find out more: http://www.whitbygothweekend.co.uk
- Musicport Festival - one of the best world music festivals, October 21st - 23rd
Find out more: http://www.musicportfestival.com
More Reasons to Visit Whitby This Year...
The Moors and Coast
We're perfectly situated for those looking to explore the coast and countryside.
Whitby is full of independant shops, cafes, restaurants and attractions.
Peace and Quiet
Our location is just right for those looking to escape for some rest and relaxation.